Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life, Love, and Laughter.

Someone once lent me the Donovan Frankenreiter CD and I never had the opportunity to give it back. Part of me is thankful for this because it permanently resides in my car's CD player, while part of me wants to find the correct address and mail it back to it's rightful owner. But regardless of my love hate relationship with this CD, I absolutely adore this song.

Listen to the lyrics, I don't think it will take you long to figure out why.

I'm looking for life, love, and laughter


Everything in between and what happens after.


(Sorry for the lack of an explanation. It's only 11pm but I'm completely exhausted and headed to bed. But I honestly don't think this song needs much of an explanation. Google the lyrics, reread my previous posts, or reflect on a past conversation we've had. I assure you it will all become perfectly clear.)

No comments:

Post a Comment