Monday, November 1, 2010

Six People With One Thing In Common

Recently I've been the recipient of so much love.
I've realized that each person in my life expresses their love in a different way.
I don't mean love in the romantic kind of way.
Rather, the love of friendship, of family, of showing someone how important they are even in their worst state.

I am loved.
By more than one person.
In many different ways.
The six people pictured below helped me survive my weekend.
They expressed love the only way they knew how given the circumstances.
I am forever thankful for each one of them.
Because today the sun is shining.
I have a smile on my face.
And my stress for the week is non-existent.
I feel alive and I am free.

Thank you for carrying me to the parking lot, giving me 3 minutes, and screaming back at me. Thank you for listening to me cry, dragging me out of my house, and making me dinner. Thank you for letting me borrow shoes, share incredibly detailed stories with you, and curl up in a ball on your couch and watch romantic comedies. :)
Thank you for your simple words. They put a world of love in my heart. "I didn't want to be there with them because I only wanted to be with you. I only like being here with you." Also, you are probably the funniest person I have ever met in my entire life. Thank you for keeping me laughing. For helping me pick out shoes and dresses and making my room smell like alcohol. :)
Thank you for recognizing my sadness but not questioning it, for putting your arms around me and holding me, and for being silly at the perfect times. Thank you for wanting to be near me, for making me smile, and for challenging me. Thank you for distracting me from homework, for being a positive stress reliever, and for phone calls :)
Thank you for your kindness. It is unbelievable. Thank you for dropping my homework off for me, for driving with me to pick up my sister, and re-watching Modern Family with me every week because I haven't seen it yet. Thank you for letting me choose movies, for morning messages left on the bathroom mirror, and acting like a puppy when I leave for class or work in the mornings. You are the best roomie I could have asked for! :)
Mommmmmmy! Thank you for skyping with me 3 times in 2 days, for answering my 100 phone calls, and getting me to calm down. For helping me create a halloween costume, finding me shoes on your lunch break, shopping for dresses at Free People, and knowing me better than I know myself. I can't wait until Thursday when we spend the day together, and giggle about how ridiculous my life is. I miss you so much, and I love you even more! :)
I am filled with love right now.
It is emanating out of my pores.
And shining through my eyes.
Thank you for your love.
And allowing me to love you back.







No comments:

Post a Comment