Monday, November 22, 2010

11.22.10

I love today.

I love today because I finally had the chance to sleep in until 8:30.
I love today because it is currently 60 degrees outside and the sun is shinning. My absolute favorite kind of weather. It is perfect for the boots, coat, and scarf I'm currently wearing and doesn't call for an umbrella to be lugged around or a hoodie to be worn.
I love today because I didn't have to work this morning so I'm currently sitting in Aromas listening to Jim Brickman on Pandora and leisurely reading over my theory notes.

I love today because it is the day before I get to go home and see my family, and two days before Disneyland with Margo.
I love today because yesterday was a great day. I sat in Starbucks enjoying every bit of my time there studying for my theory test and people watching. And then I got to see a friend I've been secretly missing.
I love today because there's left over pizza for lunch and crack cookies in the CASA office.

I love today because despite my midterm and quiz I have to take tomorrow, I don't feel an ounce of stress.
I love today because I feel pretty and smiley and relatively happy. And I haven't felt this way in a while.
I love today because it's only 11:ooam and things can only get better from this point on.



The only thing that could possibly make me love today any more is if I had a giant pile of leaves to play in :) I miss Chicago!


Happy Monday Everyone. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment